Coral Academy of Science School Board exists to make viability-focused decisions for the next generation of students who will attend Coral Academy of Science. This is done by focusing on the mission, funding the vision, and leaving a legacy of existence for our children’s children. Creating a strong organizational framework is key and includes:
- Policy Recommendations (Advise and Consent): The School Board will advise (recommend a course of action) the Head of School/President in the formation and evaluation of policies and consent (accept a course of action) with regard to the implementation of policies as outlined in the TFA Policy
- Projects Implementation (Extend the Reach): The School Board will extend the effectiveness and impact of the Head of School/President by giving of their time, talent, and treasure and encouraging others to do the same.
- Promotional Assistance (Influence and Assist): The School Board will influence and assist the school in setting a positive tone in the various communities served. When negative attitudes and actions threaten to harm the ministry of TFA, School Board members will assist in dealing with such issues.
- Planning the Future (Wisdom and Counsel): The School Board assists the Head of the School/President in the development and execution of the strategic plan.
- Engin Arslan, Ph.D., President
- Robert Stachlewitz, Ph.D., Treasurer
- Ercan Aydogdu, M.Ed., Member
- Tin Nguyen, Ph.D., Member
- Rachel Cord, Secretary
- Mehmet Gunes, Ph.D., Vice President
Upcoming Board Meetings
- October 27, 2022
- January 26, 2023
- March 9, 2023
- May 25, 2023
All Board-related matters can be directed to: