Coral Academy of Science Middle School proudly serves students in 5th-8th grade. We believe in an engaging, rigorous curriculum that is focused on STEAM education. We are able to build strong relationships with our students and parents by limiting our class sizes to 25 or less students. We are committed to a diverse learning environment where everyone feels safe.
We offer PLTW, which Students will experience hands-on, project-based activities that promote the development of critical thinking skills. Students will use the design process to create their own inventions or innovations to solve real world problems.
Middle School Resources
- 19/20 Bell Schedule
- MS Supply List
- MS Attendance Procedures 2019-2020
- MS 19/20 Tutoring Schedule
- Infinite Campus(Parents&Students)
- Infinite Campus(Teachers)
- Middle School Supplies List
- Middle Handbook 2019-2020
- Enrollment Lottery Process
- Official CAS Calendar 2019-2020
- Middle School Appearance Guidelines