Coral Academy of Science Middle School proudly serves students in 5th-8th grade. We believe in an engaging, rigorous curriculum that is focused on STEAM education. We are able to build strong relationships with our students and parents by limiting our class sizes to 25 or less students. We are committed to a diverse learning environment where everyone feels safe.
We offer PLTW, which Students will experience hands-on, project-based activities that promote the development of critical thinking skills. Students will use the design process to create their own inventions or innovations to solve real world problems.
Middle School Resources
- 5th Grade Welcome Presentation 2020-2021
- Student Orientation 2020-2021
- Parent Orientation 2020-2021
- MS Virtual Tour 2020
- 20/21 Bell Schedule
- MS Supply List
- Infinite Campus(Parents&Students)
- Infinite Campus(Teachers)
- Middle School Supplies List
- Middle Handbook 2020-2021
- Official CAS Calendar 2020-2021